- About GPA
- Board of Directors
- Annual Reports
- GPA Members
- Become a Member
- GPA Alumni
- Join the movement
- GPA Key Initiatives
- Global Gateways
- World Heritage City
- Emerging International Journalists Program
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil
- GlobalPhilly™ 2013
- Get Involved
- Global Events
- International Magazine
Mayor's Commission on African and Caribbean Immigrant Affairs
Broad and Market Streets Room 408Philadelphia, PA 19120
Contact Name:Dolores Lami Mohammed
Contact Phone Number:(215) 686 - 7895
Contact Email Address:email@example.com
The Mayor's Commission on African and Caribbean Immigrant Affairs seeks to foster understanding about the continent of Africa and the Caribbean. It will create public awareness on the rich history, geography, and culture of a continent recognized as the birthplace of mankind. It will engage Philadelphia African and Caribbean Immigrant members and other members of the African American Diaspora communities in a fruitful dialogue on how to strengthen multilateral relationships.
- To extol the benefits of democratic values, good governance, and human rights in all African and Caribbean countries represented at the Commission.
- To facilitate mutually beneficial cultural exchange in the areas of education, the arts, science, commerce, housing, health and business communications.
- To promote harmonious relationships between the City of Philadelphia, Africa countries, the Caribbean Islands, and all peoples of the African Diaspora.
- To provide a platform for promotion of cultural activites, discussions and debate on current affairs within the City of Philadelphia.