- About GPA
- Board of Directors
- Insider Vol 4, No. 14
- Insider Vol 4, No. 13
- Insider Vol 4, No. 12
- Insider Vol 4, No. 11
- Insider Vol 4, No. 10
- Insider Vol 4, No. 9
- Insider Vol 4, No. 8
- Insider Vol 4, No. 7
- Insider Vol 4, No. 6
- Insider Vol 4, No. 5
- Insider Vol 4, No. 4
- Insider Vol 4, No. 3
- Insider Vol 4, No. 2
- Insider Vol 4, No. 1
- Insider Vol 3, No.6
- Insider Vol 3, No. 5
- Insider Vol 3, No.4
- Insider Vol 3, No. 3
- Insider Vol 3, No. 2
- Insider Vol 3, No. 1
- Insider Vol 2, No. 10
- Insider Vol 2, No. 9
- Insider Vol 2, No. 8
- Insider Vol 2, No. 7
- Insider Vol 2, No. 6
- Insider Vol 2, No. 5
- Insider Vol 2, No. 4
- Insider Vol 2, No. 3
- Insider Vol 2, No. 2
- Insider Vol 2, No. 1
- Newsletter Vol 1, No. 1
- GPA Members
- Become a Member
- Annual Reports
- GPA Alumni
- Join the movement
- Global Events
- GLOBAL NEWS FROM PHL
- Global Directory
- World Heritage City
- How to use the World Heritage City Seal
- Opportunities for you!
- The Movie! Watch our World Heritage City Film here!
- This Strategic Plan is for all Philadelphians!
- Media & Press
- World Heritage Celebration - September 8th 2016
- GlobalPhilly 2017
- GlobalPhilly 2017 Events
- Media & Press
- Submit Your Event here!
- GlobalPhilly™ 2015
- GlobalPhilly Home
- Gazette, Vol 13
- Your GlobalPhilly 2015 passport
- Media & Press
- Get Involved GP15
- GP17 - FAQ
Thank you for supporting the GlobalPhilly™ 2013 Exposition! Your time and energy getting the message out to your staff, clients, partners and the media will help us tremendously to make this exposition a successful venture, visibly raising the profile of Philadelphia as a truly international city and enhancing local awareness about the global activities taking place here.
About this Toolkit
In this packet, you will find several tools to help your organization spread the word using different media strategies.
Traditional media and social media have separate strengths. Rather than choosing to focus energy and resources on one or the other, we recommend using both formats to connect with stakeholders to further the message.
We encourage you to reach out to your preferred media outlets with information regarding GlobalPhilly™ 2013, and “pitch” coverage of the GP13 Expo events via online media, newspapers, television and radio programs, magazines, and other outlets.
How can you be part of the GlobalPhilly™ 2013 message?
- Add our logo or banner to your website with a link to the GP13 website: http://globalphiladelphia.org/initiatives/globalphilly2013
- Spread the word about the Exposition through social media: Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest and other platforms. (samples are below)
- Promote the Exposition to your staff, partners, customers or members, to your friends and peers in-person or through your newsletters and email communication (samples are below)
- Seek media coverage for the event your organization is putting forward as part of GlobalPhilly™ 2013, and mention the diversity of the Expo events. (you can find all the details in our Pressroom)
Logos and Stamp
You can use the official logos on your website, in your newsletter or any publication that can promote one or many events taking part of the Exposition.
Click thumbnail for high-resolution image or copy and paste the HTML code into your website to host these images.
Please email Marine Havel at [email protected] if you need individual program logos, reversed logos, or designer files (illustrator files).
GlobalPhilly™2013 Twitter Logo
'I Am a Global Philadelphian' Sign
Global Philadelphia Association put together a 2 minutes trailer video to present GlobalPhilly™ 2013 exposition. Don’t hesitate to like it, share it and embed it in your website, blog, newletter and social media in general.
Can't see the video below? Click here to see our trailer on YouTube.
- Share our Tumblr posts via social media.
- Share our Global Philadelphia Association news and events via social media.
- Write a blog post about GP13 - Please contact Kathleen Quigley, our PR Director for information [email protected]. You can find our Press Releases here.
“Like” us by clicking here.
- Share our FB posts with your Facebook friends and on the relevant pages ou community groups.
- Click here for a list of Facebook sample messages.
Join our group by clicking here.
- Share our LinkedIn posts with your LinkedIn network and in the relevant groups.
- Click here for a list of LinkedIn sample messages.
Follow us by clicking here.
- Repin whatever you like.
Follow @GlobalPhilly13 by clicking here.
- Follow @GlobalPhila by clicking here.
- Click here for a list of Twitter sample messages.